The NEW ‘Blue-Mile 5 Fun Run’ joins Aquathon in 2022!
Previously has held a 4km community walk, the new Blue-Mile 5 Fun Run steps up a little to be an official fun run and 5km distance- yes you can still walk, bring the stroller, run, jog or race for a official time!
The Blue Mile 5 Fun Run moves to a new start time, and will kick off ‘Aquathon’ events.
A spectacular scenic 5km course awaits, starting at Wollongong Boat Harbour, than along ‘Blue-Mile’ track, passing North Beach, Stuart Park back onto the cycle way to the U turn mark and back.
Flat, fast, scenic, – the perfect run friendly course awaits.
All whom enter recieve the official Aquathon finisher medal, and runners an official time and results.
Get your family or group involved!
- Families, and Groups have more fun! Make it a fun morning hit out with families and friends.
- Family discounted entries and you can run, walk, stroll or even roll*!
- *course is 4km on asphalt track and 1km on grass.
- Entry to the first ever Blue-Mile 5 Fun Run
- Professional event service and safety
- Official timing (runners)
- Finisher medals
- Custom event bib
- Fun supportive atmosphere
COURSE DETAILS & MAP
The NEW Blue Mile 5 Fun Run is set to offer a fun and super scenic coastal fun run or stroll.
Go fast or take it slow, on your own, with families, mates or a group!
Start at Wollongong boat harbour, head north along the spectacular coastal blue mile track, pass north beach, the lagoon and continue to north along the cycle way to a U turn point and back you go!
BLUE MILE 5 FUN RUN
Entrants are treated to a safe and fun event, supported by a spectacular location, on course safety services, friendly course marshals, signage, water stations.
Check out our FAQ for fun run HERE